Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Anchored in HIM?

Messed up again.  This is a constant battle.  Oh how Jesus must weep at me and my failings.  I rise up and fall down and rise up again.  All that I do right is only by his grace and design.  I cannot do a thing apart from him.

This month has been a sad sort of revealing sort of month.  Translation....I have discovered some sad things about people.  I know people will fail.  I certainly do so I don't expect perfection, but I was shocked to see some of these warts and that caused me to examine my own.  Good grief that could take forever with me!  Time for reflection and a long deep look at who I am and how I present myself.  I have a voice whether I want it or not.  God has called me to it and I "say something" without saying anything.  It is a great responsibility, burden and joy all in one.  It is a daily battle that must be won for my savior.  When I fail, I fail him.  We are all creatures that will fail, but as a Christian it is my responsibility to strive for higher goals.  To admit when I am wrong and make a change....whether I want to or not.  Change is not always fun.  Change is challenging, requiring focus and strength and endurance.  None of those things are impossibly without fully relying of God.  Fully relying on God means being in constant communion with him.  Being in constant prayer and in HIS word is essential or the focus is lost.  How often can satan distract us?  More often than not.  Where is your focus today? The intentions may be right, but are they anchored in Him?  There is a difference.

No comments: