Oh my dear stars! I am really struggling right now and that is NOT a bad thing. I know I haven't posted in a while and yet there are about 6 posts in my "save" file because they are simmering. I am still working on them and adding to them and sometimes avoiding them. Now I've added more brain thought by beginning to read Jen Hatmaker's book 7. Just when I thought I was doing good I had to go and read THAT ONE. Thanks, Jen. God has opened my eyes more to my world, my life and what I am contributing or not contributing to it. The journey is mine and convicting to me along (well, okay, my family is stick with me and my convictions and somewhat has to work with me through this process...another area I am trying to process).
I will be posting thoughts on the book and what it means for me and to me and excess in my life.
Just when you think you have grown so much God whispers, "I have something I want to show you."
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment