Who has those? Really? Who came up with that quote? What is lazy about it? It is racing fast and furious around here fighting for July to come and then August.....we are holding on to every moment, but it is NOT without a fight! Right now, I am sitting comfortably on my couch, looking our my big windows at a gorgeous blue sky that just dropped out in our back yard. I mean...a gullywasher! it poured HARD. I LOVE RAIN! I know, I know....but I do. Especially when the sky never even darkens and even when it does. If it hadn't lightening I would have jumped in the pool.
The run down here. therapy and therapy and therapy....Paris being re-evaluated for more speech, occupational therapy and physical therapy. Kylie has OT and "CJ" has speech. The puppies are 5 weeks on Thursday and we have 2 left to sell. Swimming, lake weekends, friends, swim days WITH friends, more friends, yard work, learning more about essential oils, garden (not that it is BIG)...and then more therapy. Right now, I am ......wait for it....sitting alone working on my recipes for our next cook which is next week. Yes, I said ALONE! How often does that happen? UM....not very often and yet "....lazy days of summer..." NOPE....working on recipes that need to be in yesterday and preparing for a friend who is starting a cooking group as well. Why am I blogging? Well, because I seldom catch my breath long enough to do it any more. How do I blog during the school year? I have NO IDEA! Checking out! Photos coming soon....or not.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






1 comment:
;) you are too busy for me sista;)!!!!
Post a Comment