I have to share this blog with you! http://freezermealsforus.blogspot.com/
Since you KNOW I love my freezer cooking group, I am always looking for great blogs on the same subject. There are many out there, but not many that are REALLY great. I have honestly only found 2 that fit that description. Mainly because that is WHAT they do. Mine would not be considered in that category because it is only a part of what I do. Anyway....rabbit trail.....
I will be guest blogging for her in the month of May, but that is not why you should check it out. You need to check out many of her posts! I read for long stretches at a time when I have them. She have some great ideas and great recipes! Many are being added to our next cook! Yummy!
I will be posting more about it as the month progresses. Be patient! With a new placement we are swimming in little ones! Fortunately she is a gal after my own heart and plans ahead. In fact she is quite organized and has made this very easy for me! She asked me months ago and I began then when our last little guy went home. Whohoo! I am almost done with the entire month!
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






2 comments:
I have TRIED and TRIED to add you to my blog list on the side so I don't forget to check in..and it WON'T ADD!!!! ARRGGH. I'll just have to blog hop still I guess. How's little man?
Love this blog! Thanks :)
Post a Comment