Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Breaking Hearts...

Please take a moment to read Breaking Heart and Building Families.  The button is on the side of my blog.  My sweet friend Celena have felt called to step into a new world of ministry for foster/adoptive families.  We are not only blogging, but we are also available for speaking engagements on a large number of topics within this realm, as well as encourage Orphan Care Ministries within your church.  Please join us on FB or Pinterest or read our blog!  We get giddy with comments so PLEASE share your thoughts.  If you have adopted or have fostered and would like to share your story with us, please do!  We would love to share it with others! Also, please pray as we wait expectantly for the Lord to lead us where HE would have us go.  Thank you!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I've been lurking and following your blog for a little while now and just wanted to say, "thank you."

Thank you for sharing your heart and for being real. Good, bad and ugly.

Thank you for shining Christ in each of your posts.

Thank you for bringing hope and encouragement for those of us in the trenches of fostering.

We are fostering our first placement, a little 3 yr old boy who is very obviously not our biological son (different races). But, it has been one of the most rewarding challenges and most (extremely) difficult things we have walked through to date.

Thank you also for posting this link to your "breaking hearts building families" site. I have loved reading through everything so far (and I haven't read it all yet!).

I am going to pin that blog to Pinterest ... just as I have pinned your blog here.

Thank you
Mandy (in Hawaii)

Foster Mamalion said...

Mandy

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your comment! I want to be an encouragement to those in the trenches. It is tough world and yet if we as Christians DON'T take these children who is? That keeps me going and I want to encourage others to stay in there! The system is frustrating, but someone must fight for these "invisible" children. Thanks for doing what you do and thanks for following both blogs!

Renee Welstead said...

Hi! My husband Ben and I recently adopted through foster care in Nebraska. I'm (slowly) re-telling the story on my blog, www.theloveequalsblog.com but we also had photographers document our whole adoption day! The link is below:

http://wearethebloggers.com/?p=3417

I'm encouraged by your boldness and pray for the strength to 'push' others to become foster OR adoptive parents.

Foster Mamalion said...

Thank you for your comment, Renee! your video is AMAZING! I would love to share your story on our ministry blog....www.breakingheartsbuilding families.blogspot.com. People, check out her blog!!! Praying for you tonight and your precious family!