
I am saying it, "This time we REALLY are going to move (at least make a good attempt to sell our house, once again). Meaning our house is really going to sell this time and we are really going to move into another home provided of course that it sells. There, that wasn't so bad to say. At least not now. I might delete this post, later. Ha! It is so hard to COMMIT to this. Last time it was on the market for SO long and it was so draining. I truly didn't turn it over to God and it showed. I gained weight and aged and got really grumpy. This time I am turning it over. This will have to be done daily. I have control issues,shocking as that may be to some of you and have been in remedial classes with God for quite some time. This is stressful, but if it's in God's hands it is totally different! We are praying fervently for God's guidance and this is where we are for now. If it doesn't sell then He doesn't intend for us to move and we will accept that, but for now we feel like He is leading in this direction. We need more rooms for are increasing family and we want to increase even more so...... it is inevitable that we must move (or add on).
I can admit:
* I am stressed about keeping it clean....hello, I have 5 kids and 2 are little whippersnappers. The others are messy!
* I am stressed about leaving this house. I love it! All of it, even if we are running out of space with adding children AND we want to add more. Yes, you heard right. Adoption and fostering is like eating a bag of chips, you can't have just one.
* I am stressed about the economy. We owe so very little on this house (only about 13 more years) and at this time we are debt free except for the house. I want to stay that way!
*I am stressed about being able to afford a new house....I guess that is the same as the last one.
*I hate moving. I love cleaning out, but getting all packed...with babies...argh! I do , however, LOVE to get organized.
* I hate running to prepare for a showing. We are actually going to only do appointments with 24 hours notice and Fridays are highly recommended. Yes, I know we will get less showings, but my thought is if they are REALLY interested in our house, they'll make it work, if not, then they aren't REALLY interested any way.
*I am afraid Locke will loose his job again. He loves his new job, by the way!!! I am sorry I haven't posted anything on here about it. He works for builder Scott Hamilton doing sales and marketing for his commercial buildings that he builds for offices. Scott and his family are wonderful people and they are exceptional builders. I have known Renee most of my life as well as her family.
Now, the hard part is that we have found a house we want. This is hard because it has been on the market a long time and it is a great house. It is also vacant and I know this must be very hard for the owners. We want for them to sell it, but we also want to be the ones that buy it. We have lost houses before so this is NOT that big of a deal, but still kind of disappointing if we don't get it. I know there will be another one down the road that God intends for us, BUT we are human in case you haven't noticed. Refer to my notes about being a control freak. I don't want to post pics of the house or list it here because I don't want to see it all the time. Plus, I don't want any of you to go and buy it! LOL
Ooh La La...Jennie Cis coming next week to help me stage. I am hesitant because I've been down that road before, but I know that I need another eye on the house. Some things are not a big deal and I am obsessing over them and some maybe are that I can't see. Now, if I can just let her in without giving her my list of grievances before she has a chance to form her own opinion. I WILL DO MY BEST to keep my mouth shut. Now back to cleaning out! Bye, bye!






2 comments:
Praying that it will happen quickly!
You will LOVE Jennie!!! She is great! If it is meant to be then it will happen. We looked for 2 years to get where we are now. The selling your home thing STINKS...but this too shall pass. I will say some prayers for you all!!!
Post a Comment