Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

http://allthingshendrick.blogspot.com/2010/09/sore-armsbroken-hearts.html

Please just read this post for today regarding Haiti. It is intense and my heart cries out!
http://allthingshendrick.blogspot.com/2010/09/sore-armsbroken-hearts.html

I must say, "Thank you" to a friend who made a comment today that brought me to tears. She didn't see them. We were watching a soccer game and she has no idea how much what she said meant to me. She was commenting about the babies and saying how she didn't know how I was doing it. I expressed that I don't do anything without GOD. HE has equipped me for this NOT me. I couldn't have done this on my own. I mentioned how much I love caring for these little ones and she said that it is neat to see someone who has found exactly what God has called them to do. That meant more to me than anything she could have said or done for me. Often I have people say, "What were you thinking? Things could be so much easier if..." They don't mean it and yet... I know things could be easier. I know money would not be near as tight and time would be there for more things like relaxing. I know this, but I LOVE these little ones and I love serving a GOD who is bigger than my wants.

No comments: