Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Saturday, July 3, 2010

She has arrived!

I just added pictures to last night's...well, this morning's post. She arrive around 3:45 and slept until 7:30 probably frmo being at the ER for a while. That makes me sleep too. She has had a tough time today...not sure what it is, but we are working on it. Tonight has been better. She is truly a China doll. Tiny, tiny with beautiful eyes and a sweet smile. She already has a complete wardrobe compliments of my personal shoppers...Becky and Kim Auran! What would I do without them. Ann also delivered 2 boxes of clothes. The girl is set!!! Goodnight all!

3 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

She is beautiful!!! I cannot wait to meet her.

Mikki said...

Can we say perfect?? She is just beautiful....a little doll! Makes the urge for a baby come back a bit....;) Cannot wait to hold her!!

The Clevelands said...

She's is beautiful! And it's baby P? No K this time! You miss out on so much being gone for a few days! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about her story. Praying for you guys and her!