Baby P is completely rolling over! Not just "kinda sorta", but rolling strong. She is a very strong baby especially for one so very tiny. We go away for the weekend and she decides to do a trick for us! I admit they sleep better on their tummy, but I just can't let them....not this young. I keep turning her back over. She is NOT happy with me. Baby K was thrilled to see me when we arrived at the Tarkington's. That makes me feel so very good! We missed her so!!! The battle is still on for the precious lamb of God. Please contintue to pray for our process to make her our own. The research I've done is so against moving this one....especially to a family who has never seen her or taken an interest in her until they were asked to and then it was reluctant at first. We are not in any way against them, but feel it is not in the best interest of the child.
I will write more on Camp Buckner later. It was wonderful. We missed our little ones, but got re-charged, actually slept all night and met some incredible people who willing give their lives for the "forgotten children". They inspire us more than they know! Can't wait to get to know some of them more. Their stories are such testimonies to God's plan. Sorry to keep you hanging...house is dirty, laundry is plentiful and I am tired, but blessed beyond measure.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment