Boy a LOT has happened since my last post. Most of which I can't share, but it's not good in many ways. Pray for this process! That's truly all I can say.
Little K is doing better. He seems to know that he will be fed and is not so frantic to see food now. He eats well and eats LOTS. He now signs for food most of the time. He drinks whole milk, but doesn't like the sippy cup too well. His comfort is that bottle and his ever lost pacifier. He sleeps consistently from 10 -12 and about 2 -4 and then he down at 7. As long as he has had a full bottle, his pacifier and blanket he just curls up and goes to sleep. AMEN! Gotta love that. We are SO very blessed... willing to take the hard times, but overjoyed in the blessings like sleep! We are not expecting fostering to go easy, but so far we have had more blessings than we can count including finding a way through Baby A's reflux fairly quickly(our first foster baby). It was rough for a while, but improved dramatically once we got him on the right formula. God is good. He will sustain us through it all. The road may not always be easy, but He will carry us when it gets too tough to handle.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






4 comments:
Who is baby A? Praying you know that!
She has grown so, so much!! And Little K is as cute as can be! I think of you all often. I hope things continue to go smoothly. I have a lot to catch up with you about and I am curious as to how you all are doing and things are progressing. Maybe we can catch up one day. =)
Praying all goes well for you!
I so enjoyed your little girl last night at the Akin's. She is such a precious baby.
Hey! Just checkin' in on you! I have a couple of pair of shoes that I'll pass your way.What size is K??? Have a good week crazy busy mamma!
Post a Comment