I try so hard to be consistent with Blogging, but it just doesn't happen. Life happens. It's also sad because I read many of your blogs and know that life happens for you as well, but you still blog so beautifully. There are some real SUPER women out there. I am amazed, awed and inspired by each of you. I used to just be jealous and intimidated, but God convicted me on that one and share with me that we are all unique and here for different reasons. I now know many of you are inspirations and sharing your lives encourages me and lifts me up so I now consider it a gift to witness your unique gifts. Some one you share so many ideas on food and planning and your recipes and when I am trying to change things up and read labels and really learn what my children are eating.... I know I can read your blogs and not re-invent the wheel (MF and SN). Others just share your lives and your creativity and that teaches me a different way to do things (MW). Some just share your heart and lives in ways that make me realize we are all human, trying to serve our wonderful God and sometimes we stumble (okay I'm not naming you here, because you might have misunderstood what I am saying....).
Today is Thursday and Thursdays are just not good days for me (not that I dwell on them at all). These are the CPS days. Both kiddos go to see their parents. For Little K it's a good thing. They are all trying so hard and seeing them together is good. I think they will truly get through this. They love their son and are working in a positive direction. For Baby K, not good. I won't go into details, but it is draining. This is where I find out more info and sometimes this is positive and sometimes not (positive can mean many things depending on who the term is for and again, I won't get into this here). I just don't DO DRAMA so once the day is over I just let it go and we move forward doing what we do. Once ounce of discussion will NOT change any of it so I do what will help and that is to pray. I just don't dwell on the what ifs. God knows what if and HE is prepared to carry us through it. I have to let HIM do HIS job. I have failed at this too many times so I am trying to be good and not take over in my bossy, "I know what's best so I'll help you out", Type A Lion personality kind of way. He gets rather tired of my craziness so I am learning....slowly, but I am learning, TODAY anyway. I am SO glad our days are only 24 hours. That is all I can handle for one day. In the word of Scarlett O'Hara, "I'll think of it tomorrow".
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






1 comment:
IT was so good seeing you the other day! I miss you my crazy Kara!!
I wanted you to know that you are an inspiration to me too! How you do what you do everyday and always seem to keep a great attitude is amazing! YOu are such a blessing to not only family and your fosters but to your friends too!
And you have to keep blogging... I never see you anymore and I need to know what's happening at the Curfman's!!
Post a Comment