Tomorrow will be a tough day for Baby K's mom. They will begin the counseling process of her considering open adoption. This will hit her hard and it breaks my heart on one hand and overjoys me on the other. I can't look past her pain, but I do feel joy at the fact that Baby K could become our forever child. Lots of hurtles, but God will carry us all, including her mom. Pray for her and for us and most of all for Baby K. This is a painful journey for many each and every day. I know that many children need to be removed permanently, but there is still pain even if they have done wrong. I'm not excusing it just acknowledging it.
5 comments:
Tough day indeed for Baby K's mom. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Hugs!!
Praying!! Call me and w can arrange baby bed ick up or delivey.
We are praying for all of you! Wow. What a tough thing to go through.
WOw!!! HOw do you sort through all the emotions??? Love your blog! I don't know about the smile box thing?? That is so weird!!
i am just in awe of all you do. your heart is so big. you take action on the things that so many people just feel. you are an inspiration! praying for all...
Post a Comment