Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fellow bloggers I need help.

Fellow bloggers since I am laid up I might as well try to improve my blog. Well, I just can't figure it out. I do not know who to make my pictures go with my blog and for them to move on through the story. Thank goodness I don't have any more on there. You would never be able to make your way through the thing. Laura C.... I know, I know... I did however, figure out what was wrong with me changing my "cutest blog on the block". I wasn't deleting the old one. Help!

1 comment:

The Clevelands said...

I don't know about others, but I'm more of a 'show'er and 'see'er than a writer or talker. I'd love to help but I think I would need to come over and see what is going on and show you. However, I think I'll wait until the 'bug' passes through your house!!

Let me know when a good time is!