Loading in. Okay, I have researched, gotten confused and then researched again. I cannot deny the weight loss results I am seeing with my own eyes from friends from church. This is wacky and weird and I believe it works and do understand why, although the site is a "hard read". I am not giving much info right now until I see weight results myself, BUT I am not doing it alone. I have a very good friend doing it with me and we are going to support each other through this! I am ready to loose the rest of this weight that has been with me now for way too long. I am ready to feel like running again or at least some exercise....like I have time.. I am ready to wear clothes that aren't frumpy at best. I am ready to stop wondering what I will wear and how I will look in it. I am ready to feel more energy and to eat better. I am ready. Let's go! Nameless friend, I will email you what I am eating while loading in so you can see any flaws and correct me. "Two are better than one, for they have good return for their hard work." Ecc. 4:9.
1 comment:
You've piqued my curiousity - how soon will you be a little more specific?!!
Post a Comment