Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby K has arrived

Just when we thought it was as wild as it could get baby K arrived. She came Weds. Sept 23rd at 3. We found out about her at about 10 that morning. Locke called me and had pretty much already said "yes". We were the ONLY home left in Gregg County who could take her. Just the day before when is it was wild and Baby A wasn't doing well with his wheezing and life was hard I prayed to gain peace and perseverance for this journey. Out of the blue I prayed that Buckner NOT call if I couldn't handle another one, but if God wanted us to take another one then he would work out the details. I laid it at His feet and just asked to hear from Him confirmation... not demanding.... just asking for reassurance. We already feel very secure in our reasons for fostering and know it is nothing short of a calling from God. We COULD NOT do it without Him and it is a fine example of HIS power because I DON"T have it. The pray was very odd to me because I knew Buckner more than likely wouldn't call us. AFter I finished praying I thought how odd it was that I prayed that. Less than 12 hours later we got the call and I knew the answer. It was His confirmation that He had everything under control and He had another task for us. We are blessed!

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!Beautiful!! I cannot wait to hold her! Let me know if you need anything!