Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Monday, August 10, 2009

New schedules and progress

We are now getting on fairly good schedule. A is still VERY fussy, but we are making baby steps for him. I, unfortunately got a migraine yesterday that put me out completely. Today I got a shot and some heavy duty meds. so I am better... in a haze, but much better. Caroline is an unbelievable "little momma" which is an incredible blessing. She carries this big pork chop around like a pro. he adores her and feels safe with her. His hearing is August 18th so please pray for this. I may be able to speak on his behalf, which makes me nervous. I would just be reporting how fussy he is and how consuming a day is with him. Pray that his former caretaker attends and voices her opinion. I understand she has a definite opinion and she needs to be heard, but she could be afraid. I jsut want what is best for this sweet little baby. He is very needy and I want him to get the care he needs. It is taking major adjusting on our parts, but God is on our side and we will do what we need to do. We have friends to love us through this and stand in the gap in prayer. Who needs more than that.... but many don't have those resources! We are blessed beyond measure. Thank you dear friends for your posts. They encourage me more than you know!

I got a great stroller Sat! Yippee!

I almost forgot. Please pray for me as I have decided to write the parents notes once a week to let them know how he is. I want them to know we are praying for them and A and want only what is best for him and them. Pray I will choose my words carefully and will encourage them and let them know how he is.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Big pork chop...ha ha ha! I love that!