Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Friday, July 31, 2009

He's here!

He's here! Our first foster placement. It was hard to wait especially with the fear that he might not come... why, I don't know, but it happens. He is beautiful! 4 months old and a whopping 20 lbs with big brown eyes and a little light brown hair. He is doing great though we haven't had him long enough to really make that call. He is in the swing right now flirting with all of us. Locke is beside himself too. Caroline is the little mother, putting his clothes away and labeling the drawers, etc. This is an awesome thing for me! Gotta get back to him.... he is NOT taking a nap and has been here since 9:00 (he left for a parent visit from 10 to 11, but he's been here ever since. We'll figure out his schedule soon.

2 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I cannot wait to meet him!!! I bet he is just adorable! Let me know if I can do anything for you!

The Clevelands said...

Ditto what Aimee said. Let me know if you need anything!