Sweet, sweet day! We didn't miss a beat and sweet little "A" just followed right along. Since he didn't take a nap at all we decided to just go ahead and go to the friends for swimming. He fell asleep in my arms once we got there after greeting everyone. He woke up promptly demanding a bottle and wanted it FAST. It was 8 oz. Once he took that we went home and he went through another one. I checked the note sent by his last placement and she said, "5 oz every 3 to 4 hours.... WHAT? He took 10 oz before he took a breath. I tried to take it away from him, but the screaming began. We are giving him free run for a few days to see what routines fall into place and then we will make a plan based on that. Right now I think that is an excessive amount of formula, but I could be wrong. Of course, he does weigh 20 lbs. Wonder how he got that way??? I guess that is better than the opposite. After swimming we hit Chick fila for customer appreciation night with the Neiberts and then moved the party back to our house. Becky and Kim Auran came to see him since Becky is leaving for 2 weeks tonight. She has to see him!!! We will miss her!!
"A" is adorable. Big brown eyes, a wisp of light brown hair and chubbiness everywhere. Just a doll baby! Lord, we pray protection for him, protection for his parents, for the judge to make the right decisions and for everyone involved to support what is best for HIM. I want "parents" to pull it together and my prayers are with them, but I also want the best for an innocent baby. Only God knows the story and we will trust Him to direct the path for this little boy. He will always be "ours" even if he is here for a day or a month or more and will always have a place in our hearts. We will love him for the time we have. Thank you for this opportunity to love and share. Our lives will never be the same.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment