SO excited! Last week we missed a call for a 7 month old and 19th month old. I was crushed, but it was a BUSY week so I decided that God knew what he was doing. I just prayed that it wouldn't be 6 months before the next call. He will arrive Friday at 9:00. 4 months old and weighs a whopping 20 lbs. We are just almost ready! I picked up an entire storeload of stuff from Ann including diapers. She is amazing! I only need some sleepers, baby wipes, baby wash and honestly I think that is all. WOW. We don't know much more than this and honestly wouldn't be able to share too much. Can't wait to see him. We have prayed for this child and this is bittersweet. We pray that no one ever receives a call and yet we have prayed protection and love for any child that will come into our home. He was born while we were in classes to become foster parents. I truly wanted ot have the garage all cleaned out... of course I always want that and to think it was really clean in Feb for Caleb's party because they played on the pool table. What happened???!!! Proof that the Big Bang Theory could have NEVER occured. Well, tonight is good! We are impatient, but tomorrow is busy so we won't have time to think about it too much! Swim-a-thon and my kids have not gotten many pledges. Theyare asked to attempt 200 laps which is 2.84 miles in 2 hours. Caleb will easily do that. We have no idea how far Caroline can go since she hasn't been on the team very long. It will be a fun time. The pool is REPAIRING the AC so we will continue on in swim. Praise the Lord for us, for the team and for LETU! Happy Day!
2 comments:
We are praying for you!! So exciting!! I can't wait to meet him.
How Exciting!! I know this is going to be such an adventure for you and the fam!
Post a Comment