Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our beloved Cookie died today.

We lost our beloved bunny, Cookie today. He was sick, this much we knew, but with what we didn't know. He made a trip to the vet last week, but they just didn't know. We knew it couldn't be good and he seemed to get worse daily. Caroline held him and fed him yesterday for a long time, knowing this may be one of the last times she would. He was a wonderful pet. He attended many soccer games and was a very literate bunny, as Caroline read with him many times in her lap. We will miss him very much. Sad day.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am so sorry!! I know how much you loved the bunny!!

The Clevelands said...

I'm so sorry!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

It's so hard to lose a pet. So sorry for your loss! ♥