Another phone down. Why can't I keep a phone? I am not picky so we would be friends forever. My children seem to always be near the phone at the wrong time and then there is goes... no details, no blame, no fault, just frustration. I don't have a replacement right now so I will just be without. Looks like Caleb will be without, actually. Spring has sprung making schooling very difficult. It is a struggle all the way through, even with the fun stuff. Why is that. I want to just play too and we do, but there are certain things that need to be done. Not just a matter of school, but discipline and hard work for goals. We will be getting out of the house into the yard soon so hopefully joy will return. Maybe this day wasn't meant to be joyful, but a reflection of that day long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment