They did it... I mean really! I was moved to tears both times. Did they miss some things... yes. Did it matter? No. The worked as a team and pulled off a wonderful show. I cried in both.... not because I was relieved it was almost over, but because the message was powerful and moving and they really made it believable. WOW! They all were wonderful! Now, I need rest. With the Once Upon a Closet Sale this past week and then this show I am worn out! I want to stay home in my pajamas for a day, but that won't happen. My house is a wreck and I can't live like that. I need to get it straightened and cleaned and get working on all the details of finishing foster parenting paperwork etc. We were going to get Locke's dad in Lafayette and bring him back, but he is not feeling up for the trip so we will be staying here and going to my parent's house with my sister and brother in law. Whew! Does it ever slow down? Why can't someone else clean up my house and grocery shop for me? I will say "please" and "thank you". Goodnight! You rock drama class!
3 comments:
Congratulations, Kara! They did an awesome job because you did an awesome job. Thanks for sharing the story.
Mrs. Director-
You rock! The kids did an awesome job last night! Stay in your pj's and clean! My kids and I layed (lied?) in bed this morning and discussed the play. I really want to get the video of it so Chelsea can see it. Take the time off and enjoy!
You did such an awesome job this year! You have brought a bit of culture to our group!! We are blessed to have you among us!!
We love ya
Post a Comment