Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great days!

    I love great days! Today was one of them. The kids and I took a different approach and I spent time with each child for an hour to see where they were with their work. We looked over corrections and areas they were weak in and worked some of those areas. It was nice. The child not being helped didn't care for it, but it was their turn eventually. We do this every so often, but we need to do it more often than we do. We also need to have pencil sharpening day at least once a month. Boy, do we go through the pencils. They are kind of like socks. They just simply vanish.

     Each child finished early and got a preview of the next week and what it would look like while I was gone Thursday and Friday. They now have the low down so hopefully it will go smoothly... well, there need to be bumps for my job security, but smooth enough to show that I have taught them SOMETHING. Now, laundry...well they are just on their own. You've seen the commercial with the huge rolling laundry. It COULD happen and IT MIGHT at my house next week. I hope there isn't an abundance of pink things. I think Caroline gets it now after the denim and dad's t-shirt episode 2 weeks ago. Lesson learned... check.

No comments: