Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Random Things About Me

25 random things about me without mentioning people.....

I don't like coffee of any kind.  Love the smell, won't drink it no matter how you mix or concoct it.
I do not like men's toes to show in shoes.  At all. Ever. Barefoot is fine, just not showing in shoes.
I love baths and large bathtubs.
I love wine. I will try any kind.
I will not eat hotdogs ever.  I don't even like to touch them.
I love to drive down roads that are untraveled.  I love to see the trees and hear nature.
I love trees.  I won't buy a house without them no matter how wonderful the house is. I just paid to
     treat my large oak tree to try and save it.
My happy place is the lake. Always.  I can unwind any time of the year on a boat on the lake.

If you add fishing to a trip to the lake then I am even happier.
The beach is okay, but I can live without it.
I love color and lots of it.  White walls make me feel nauseous.
Clutter makes me stressed as does crookedly hung pictures. Too bad this doesn't always translate in
     my house with 6 or 7 kids or more depending on the day.
I love dogs. Big, furry floppy dogs.  That means I LOVE my goldendoodles and standard poodles.
I love the nighttime and swings and hearing crickets and sitting alone to listen to the evening.
I love my job and even the paperwork that it entails (okay, not ALL of the paperwork).

I love steak, ribs and catfish.
I love to dance and sing loud and crazy to fun music of all kinds.
I love cowboy hats.
I love to hear children laugh.
I love to read.  I read more than one book at once and I hate that I do that.
I am terrible at photography.
I love to be barefoot outside in St. Augustine grass.
I have baby feet and toes.
I love anything red.

I love Jesus.

No comments: