Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Friday, October 19, 2012

I don't wanna!

I admit it!  I don't want to do it.  It's hard and unpleasant and inconvenient.  You can't go ANYWHERE without it being a problem.  The whole family talks about it, you end up making a BIG deal of it in public.  You spend countless hours planning around it.  Now multiply that by 3 and it makes me want to scream.  You would think the amount of money saved alone would make me happy, BUT NOOOOO!  I just DO NOT want to do it. 

     Kylie is already there...most of the time.  Lately...the BIG one is more of a challenge because it happens during naptime.  This means.. oh I don't have to tell you what it means.  How many pairs of panties must I buy?  How many must I scrub?  Ewwwww......
    
     Potty Training is NOT fun.  Paris actually goes in the potty all the time, BUT since she has NEVER had a solid poop in her lifetime how am I going to do this?  I just don't wanna!  I know, I know.....I like 'em potty trained at 2 and we are at the 2 1/2 mark for Paris with Kylie being potty trained at about the almost 3 year old mark.  I need to do it and I should do it and I should add CJ to the mix.  It is a rather funny site to see his rather large body sitting on our pick potty.  I could spring for a "boy" one, but that won't make it easier so why spend the money!

     Imagine the places I will have to take 3, count them 3 little ones to the potty.  All pulling down their pants, yelling, "I go firrrrrst"....all 3 plus me in a super small stall that might have been cleaned in 1992.  This is not a vision of loveliness. So I sit here and wonder when.....and I have no answers, but obviously I am not doing it since I am sitting here!  UGH!

5 comments:

4kids1mom said...

I feel for you and totally understand! We have four children of our own and I run a registered home daycare from our house, and have 6 additional children. Potty training has never been at the top of my fun list! You will be so glad you did it!! Hang in there :)

HowardHill Vineyard said...

I am soooo there with you!! Having 3 either barely trained or training is a pain!! L actually locked himself in a gas station bathroom so he could beat K in there. They had to bust the door down to get him out! Oh the embarresment!

Michelle said...

Hello! From another transracial, homeschooling foster/adopt family!

Michelle said...

Hello! from another transracial, homeschooling, foster/adopt family! Nice to find your blog!

Anonymous said...

HAHA, oh this made me laugh... Great timing, I have just potty trained our youngest (26mo boy) our 3yr old was potty trained April 2012 (before he turned 3 in may) and the 2 yr old in Decemeber 2012. I am so relieved we do not have to buy diapers for awhile. But as i was shoping in the mall, lil guy says he has to pee, i have to drop everything and run out of the store to find a bathroom so we can all... well you said it, it isnt a lovely picture lol thanks for the story!