I would love for you to join me...meaning REALLY, click the join button! Not that I want to stalk you....you can join without giving me much info, but I would love to share in your journey when I get to read....which isn't as often as I would like.
I would also love for you to comment. For those who blog, we love comments. It just makes us feel like we wrote something that had some impact on someone. That is was worth writing or reporting or maybe not....depending on what your comment was. I would LOVE to hear from you!
Share....well, tell friends, share on your blog or Fb or wherever. I am hoping to do some changes on my blog to make it even more friendly to use. Many people ask specifically about how we became foster parents and what they MAIN story is. I need to get a space to just share that besides the ABOUT ME section. Also, many ask about the MAIN posts regarding freezer cooking. These are labeled Cooking Part 1, Cooking Part 2 and Cooking Part3. I want to make those easier to get to as well.
My blog started out as a private journal of sorts and slowly, but surely became public as I shared our journey with others. It improves....I hope....as time goes on. I have more drafts than posts, but I want to be sure they are relevant and worth being shared so they get added as I get to them even though their original dates are the same.
I am VERY real. I will share the good and the bad, the tough and the awesome. We are NOT a perfect family and you will GET THAT as you read. We love the Lord, we love each other and we strive to improve and learn every single day!
I sometimes guest blog. I do not make money from my blog, at least not today. I just share life as I see it in my little bitty view. I have incredible friends who lift me up and share with me and for that I am grateful. I also have an amazing family who loves me in my crazy sort of eclectic sort of life....sort of. Hahaha!
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






4 comments:
I foster and homeschool also. I have a ton of questions for you. Do you allow folks to email you?
Absolutely! saveitallnow@gmail.com (or at least that seems to be the most reliable email right now!. Email me please. I hope you are getting this. I found no other way to reach you!
I commented on your blog way back in March (I think) with some questions about fostering that you so graciously replied to. We are now in the last couple of weeks of our class & homestudy and hope to get our license by November! Thank you for your blog - it is an encouragement to me. Here's mine:
http://sacred-amandadavisson.blogspot.com/
Amanda
We are also a homeschool family who just happens to be starting the journey to foster. This past Tuesday we started our classes. We are SO excited to start this journey. All of our paperwork has been completed. I have been blogging about our journey. I just have to add our first week post.
I am so thrilled to have found your blog.
Post a Comment