I am NOT a super mom, not at all, BUT I DO have a super power. Great news is that you potentially do too! Of course there's a catch. Come on, there's always a catch! You must accept HIM as Lord of your life and then build your relationship. By building that relationship you earn bonus points (work with me on this analogy....I am not talking "faith by works" here) and more power. No kidding! By praying and studying HIS word you tap into HIS incredible resources which include, but are not limited to, peace through the difficult journey and the losses, super natural strength which you know you don't possess, to make it through the battles in your life or in foster care, & endurance for the rocky terrain that is foster care (or whatever may be happening in your life). He'll even carry your burden if you let Him. His hands are gentle and his voice is soft and encouraging. Tap into my super power! You will be surprised at what you can do through HIM! I am NOT a super mom, I just know a little secret that is open for sharing!
2 comments:
Love it!!!
Amen sista~
Post a Comment