(Child saying) Dear Lord, Thank you for my mom and dad.
(Bob Carlisle singing) Angels fly above you. They know that I love you. So, I watch you dreaming now. I wonder if you know....
[ Before I knew your name. Before I saw your eyes, your chin, and your nose. Before I counted your fingers and toes, I asked Heaven for someone wonderful as you and every prayer and wish came true. I dreamed of you before I knew your name.
I am thankful for you. You know I adore you. So I watch you dreaming now. I wonder if you know...
Before I knew your name. Before I saw your eyes, your chin, and your nose. Before I counted your fingers and toes, I asked Heaven for someone wonderful as you and every prayer and wish came true. I dreamed of you before I knew your name.
I dreamed of you before I knew your name.
I LOVE this song. I have sung it to every child in our home. I even had my neighbor call me one night while I was rocking my 3rd to sleep to tell me that our baby monitors needed to have their stations changed because she could hear me singing this song to him. She wanted to know the name of the song. That was a WEIRD moment! She totally heard me! I'm glad I wasn't screaming at a child or something! HA!
I have also sung every foster child to sleep with this song. Every one handles this routine differently, but ever single child (6 fosters) will eventually lay their head on my shoulder for the song. It's amazing! It is a joy to share that message with them! To let them know that they are loved and that I cherish every moment with them! Just thought I would share that song with you. I couldn't find a recording to share. I will record my copy of it soon.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






2 comments:
Very Sweet!
Thanks for sharing this song. I had never heard it before. I found it on iTunes by Chris Rodriguez on a sleepy album for kids named Butterfly Kisses and Bedtime prayers.
Post a Comment