Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Monday, October 24, 2011

November to October....

November:  Adoption of our precious foster baby Baby K
December: 20th anniversary; major surgery for me with NO lifting for 6 weeks and 2 babies in the house
January: Locke unemployed
March:  Major surgery for Miss France"pins put in Caleb's finger
May: new career for Locke
August: house sold and new one bought; Caleb started new school
September: moving with 5 children; adoption of Miss France
October: trip to Washington DC; Colin's surgery for his eardrum

one tired momma...still trying to "do school", but feeling like I have failed...too many transitions
*chores are all new and no one knows what to do, me included....who knows where anything is?
*where are the boxes labeled OPEN NOW?  That would be the cordless phones, current school books, etc.
*deadlines looming IN MY MIND...ones that I have placed there
*speaking engagements to decide on; trying not to accept too many and yet feeling very called to speak for our "invisible orphans"
*trying to write thank yous and happy birthdays and keep up with friends, but not doing very well with it
*trying to not get discouraged with Miss France aka Paris' lack of progress with auditory therapy

Transitions....I will try to do better knowing it has been a BUSY year and GOD has blessed us beyond what I can comprehend!

No comments: