Keep in mind we cook 6 meals each from 7 to 12ish am on a Saturday (now we do Friday nights)once about every 10 weeks. All meals are made for 8. Find my post on how we do this! It is an amazing thing for which I am grateful for. These ladies are amazing women and a joy to cook with. This group has dramatically changed my life!! I don't have to worry about dinner!!! I don't have to cook it for the most part because I've already done it! Yippee!
From the Stephanie's blog....
We've cooked again (May 2010) !! Thanks friends!!! My freezer has been cleaned out and stuffed full!!! This round is our NO OVEN time of year!!! We greatly favor crock and grilling to a hot kitchen with the oven on!!!
I've made a new discovery w/ a meal I've called for only fall!!! Cranberry Chicken can be wonderfully grilled... boil the sauce and yummm. It is excellent!!! (Kara... you now can make it an all year meal!!) Recipe from ourDecember cook...
We needed a sub this round to cook... and this can be a deep water spot!!! Cooking gets intense!! She did excellent!
The cost of our cooking group... We went home w/ 25 meals... the cost was 9.27 for a meal that serves 8... for our fam we'll get 2 meals out of most of these... I bought the meat for our cook... over $500.. and that 3 cases of chicken from Sams... Once that is bought there is no stopping our cook!!!
Saturday from 7 til noon... and then we'd had a lovely lunch out together!!!
Enjoy!!! byGrace!! ss
If there are no instructions for how to put the recipe together it's because it's what I call a "dump" recipe. Take your baggies, put them in a BIG mixing bowl, turn the top over itself so if you spill it will be contained and not on the edge and begin dumping in the ingredients. The reason to put the baggies in a big mixing bowl is so you can do 4 at a time without them flopping over. They will stand up once you get the meat in them. If there are loads of ingredients, I sometimes mix them in a separate bowl....if at all possible I skip this step for time and just massage them all in once I am done. Squeeze all the air out and lay flat.
Grill Chicken Fajitas
8 chicken breasts
1 c veg oil
1 T Steak seasoning
1 T Lemon Pepper
1 T Greek Seasoning
Grill 10 minutes each side.
Cooks more even if you’ll flatten the chicken!!
Zesty Orange BBQ Chicken - Bag
8-10 pieces Bone in Chicken Mix of Thigh/Legs and Breasts
6oz Frozen Orange Juice – Thaw
1/4 c Teriyaki Sauce
1 T Minced Onion
1/2 t Garlic Powder
1/4 t Pepper
Grill 20 minutes each side and baste for last 15 minutes.
Crockpot Pulled Pork - Bag
• 1/2 cup cider vinegar
• ½ bag chopped onion
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon Tabasco or similar hot pepper sauce
• 3 to 4 pounds pork shoulder roast, boneless, trimmed, tied
• few dashes liquid smoke, if desired
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 tablespoons ketchup
• 8 hamburger buns heated
Crockpot for 4 on high or 6 to 7 on low. Estimates...you need to know your crockpot.
Sunshine Chicken (not a favorite)
8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
.5c Mustard
.5 c Pineapple Juice
2 T Brown Sugar
Grill 10 minutes turning frequently and adding sauce.
Onion Burgers 2008 04
2.5# Ground Beef
1.5 Onion Soup Mix
½ c Water
Combine into 8 Pattie and Grill
We've cooked again (May 2010) !! Thanks friends!!! My freezer has been cleaned out and stuffed full!!! This round is our NO OVEN time of year!!! We greatly favor crock and grilling to a hot kitchen with the oven on!!!
I've made a new discovery w/ a meal I've called for only fall!!! Cranberry Chicken can be wonderfully grilled... boil the sauce and yummm. It is excellent!!! (Kara... you now can make it an all year meal!!) Recipe from ourDecember cook...
We needed a sub this round to cook... and this can be a deep water spot!!! Cooking gets intense!! She did excellent!
The cost of our cooking group... We went home w/ 25 meals... the cost was 9.27 for a meal that serves 8... for our fam we'll get 2 meals out of most of these... I bought the meat for our cook... over $500.. and that 3 cases of chicken from Sams... Once that is bought there is no stopping our cook!!!
Saturday from 7 til noon... and then we'd had a lovely lunch out together!!!
Enjoy!!! byGrace!! ss
If there are no instructions for how to put the recipe together it's because it's what I call a "dump" recipe. Take your baggies, put them in a BIG mixing bowl, turn the top over itself so if you spill it will be contained and not on the edge and begin dumping in the ingredients. The reason to put the baggies in a big mixing bowl is so you can do 4 at a time without them flopping over. They will stand up once you get the meat in them. If there are loads of ingredients, I sometimes mix them in a separate bowl....if at all possible I skip this step for time and just massage them all in once I am done. Squeeze all the air out and lay flat.
Grill Chicken Fajitas
8 chicken breasts
1 c veg oil
1 T Steak seasoning
1 T Lemon Pepper
1 T Greek Seasoning
Grill 10 minutes each side.
Cooks more even if you’ll flatten the chicken!!
Zesty Orange BBQ Chicken - Bag
8-10 pieces Bone in Chicken Mix of Thigh/Legs and Breasts
6oz Frozen Orange Juice – Thaw
1/4 c Teriyaki Sauce
1 T Minced Onion
1/2 t Garlic Powder
1/4 t Pepper
Grill 20 minutes each side and baste for last 15 minutes.
Crockpot Pulled Pork - Bag
• 1/2 cup cider vinegar
• ½ bag chopped onion
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon Tabasco or similar hot pepper sauce
• 3 to 4 pounds pork shoulder roast, boneless, trimmed, tied
• few dashes liquid smoke, if desired
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 tablespoons ketchup
• 8 hamburger buns heated
Crockpot for 4 on high or 6 to 7 on low. Estimates...you need to know your crockpot.
Sunshine Chicken (not a favorite)
8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
.5c Mustard
.5 c Pineapple Juice
2 T Brown Sugar
Grill 10 minutes turning frequently and adding sauce.
Onion Burgers 2008 04
2.5# Ground Beef
1.5 Onion Soup Mix
½ c Water
Combine into 8 Pattie and Grill






1 comment:
Wow! Great recipes and simple to make. Right up me alley. Thanks. Lisa~
Post a Comment