Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

See Jamie blog...

Please check on the Jamie blog on my site. This is a blog I stumbled on a while ago and have read it ever since. She was in the process of adopting through the foster care system and obviously that caught my attention. She also home-schools so we share many things in common. She now has adoption stories of all kinds on the site and they are such a job to read. Jamie's blog is a REAL blog so you will enjoy it! What I mean by that is that she really knows how to do a blog...unlike me. Her pics are great and she is eloquent and fun. Check it out for yourself. My mood is better today. I didn't get all the sleep I wanted, but God provides when we can't. I woke up to the sound of two boys playing and having so much fun (we have a friend of Colin's spending the night and they have had a non stop blast since he arrived)...babies were cooing and well....life is jut good even when everything isn't perfect! Make it a good one!

Check out girlscrochetheadbands.com. My goodness, they are bows and all girlie stuff really cheap! Awesome site.

No comments: