

Miss P tested as moderate to severely hearing impaired. The test was somewhat inconclusive due to the inconsistency of some of her responses. She has been referred on to have an ABR test. This test must be done while she is sedated...scary...but will show her brain response to sound. With the moderate to severe she can have hearing aids. If it is worse and she is found profoundly deaf then that is that. We are hopeful for this little angel. She already has many battle to face! What an angel smile though. She is such a happy baby!!
Tomorrow Locke is going in for another interview and personality assessment for a possible job that he feels like would be a good fit! He has done many of these "tests" so he is not worried. They are standard for most sales jobs. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. He is with us each step of the way. He knows our hurts and hears our cries. Satan on the other hand is working overtime because he truly mad us for taking care of these foster angels and using it to witness to others about the calling from God in our lives. He really doesn't like that and he is attacking in many ways...we WILL NOT BE MOVED! "better is one day in your courts, better is one day in your house, better is one day in your courts, than thousands elsewhere". I never really got it until now and yet I thought I did! I WAY get it now LORD!






2 comments:
Praying for you guys!! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Praying for Locke and Miss 'P'. I look forward to seeing the updates! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment