Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Thursday, April 29, 2010



Mighty K has arrived. It was a rough night at first, but he woke up laughing and ready to play. He wears a 4T and is 17 months. WOW! HE came with the clothes on a back and a hand full of diapers. I do not have sizes that large so I made an early morning trip to Walmart.

6 comments:

The Clevelands said...

He's a cutie! Can't wait to meet him in person!

Mikki said...

He is the cutest little thing...You gotta let me braid that hair! =) Cannot wait to meet him!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Ok, I want him!!! He is ADORABLE!

Vicki said...

SUCH a cutie!!! Love the hair, he & David could be related! lol! ;) Can't wait to meet him!

Laura said...

Just want to squeeze those cheeks!! ADORABLE

The Clevelands said...

And, I see you got the picture with the post!