For crying out loud will this illness that has settled into our house EVER end. Colin is running a fever AGAIN. This started on Thursday and still have its hold. Fortunately the 2 little ones have been spared to some extent. Actually Baby K may have brought it to us after church on Sunday. She was running a low grade fever and continued to do so off and on for a couple of days. Little K then began dripping and dripping and dripping and coughing. Thursday, fever began for Colin, followed by Caroline. Friday I took Little K to the doctor. I took him because his cough sounded SO bad and the other running a fever didn't have significant symptoms (just slight headache and all around feeling yucky). I am not big on antibiotics so I just avoided taking them as long as they didn't seem to be getting worse. Little K had nothing more than a bad cough that needed to be treated with breathing treatments. We are experts at breathing treatments at our house so that is no problem... Locke with asthma, Caleb with occasional asthma, Colin with croup.... Baby A with wheezing. Got it down. Locke and I went on to the Buckner dinner with Becky not having a problem watching the kids with fever (have I ever mentioned how wonderful she is!!!). Next day Locke began totally different virus... forgot to mention that he had this for 3 days last week. Throwing up non stop. By evening the emergency room was inevitable. He was dehydrated and not even able to keep water down. Oh brother. Now to orchestrate children. Fortunately we went to Regional. They are fast! They don't have the traffic of Good Shepard. He was in, checked out and re-hydrated in no time. Thanks to many, many friends who picked up meds and shuffled kids and just all around went out of their way to help us.
Saturday night I truly thought I was better, but I think that was just a false sense of confidence because I had to be better to get Locke to the hospital and all the details that went with that. I was just sure that I would go to church the next day with the babies. Well, that didn't happen and down I went. I returned this afternoon about 2:00...meaning I got out of bed and journeyed to the couch. A took Little K all day yesterday and that helped even though I missed him. I am returning!! Colin on the other hand is running a fever again. Enough on this subject.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment