After yesterday's disappointment I spent an evening praying for the many friends who are struggling with issues much like our own... foster children or adoption or caring for children not their own. IT was a wonderful time of just giving these children to God. We never even met this little one, but I felt like I needed to give him completely to God, because I felt like I knew him. We wanted him knowing that the road would be rough. We pray he is in a wonderful home now receiving the kind of care he needs. Well, things do change quickly as little K has entered our lives. He came in like a storm... very fast. He is sleeping soundly now, but he has a tough time before he finally fell asleep. He's old enough to know things are not right, but too young to talk to tell you. He just pointed and cried to be help almost the entire time. I know he was frantically looking for him mom, but just couldn't voice it. I couldn't replace her, I just had to hold him and try to make him feel secure. It will take a while. We have very little info., but here we are. He is adorable, with big blue eyes and ahead full of light brown hair. He is tiny (smaller than A was and yet older) or so it seems. He just turned a year old this month. He is loved. Since I am not sure how the evening will go I am heading off to bed. I doubt he will sleep long which may mean he will wake baby K up (she sleeps through the night normally). Yes, it is a hoot that all kids have the "K" sound. his name is normally spelled with a C, but I'm sure they changed the spelling just to make Baby K feel special. Ha! Goodnight all!
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






2 comments:
A new one! Do you need anything?
My heart goes out to you and what your family is doing. I think it is such a selfless act. I myself, fear I would get too emotionally attached and it would be hard to not want to adopt them ALL. I am sure that when God calls you to do this, He equips you with the strength. This selfless act that your family is performing always moves me with tears when I read, talk or even think about it. I am not sure why my spirit is so tender to this subject? Maybe God has called me to be a prayer warrier for these children and people like you? So, please know that you all are in my prayers.
Post a Comment