12 lbs down in 17 days. Whohoo! I was only .6 down today which was a little disappointing even though it did bring me to an even 12 pounds lost. I can't figure out why it wasn't more. Could be that I didn't drink enough water or that I drank tea. You are allowed tea, but I seem to not lose as much when I drink more than a glass. Since we eat very little it is easy to really evaluate what we are doing and adjust daily if need be. I know I shouldn't complain since that is more than 1/2 pound in 1 day, but it has been a pound or more a day for the last few. I am so pumped. I can't wait for the clothes to really change. I think that will happen around 20 lbs. My nameless partner is at about the same weight so at least we know we are doing something right or at the very least, we are doing the same things. I think I will now try to post daily and also list what I eat and drink for my own benefit.
I also lost 6 lbs before I started this diet due to being sick so I am at a total of 18 lbs.
Off to take the HCG and start drinking my water... I will also eat my one piece of melba toast. Not hungry at all, which is the most amazing thing.
More than likely today for a morning snack I will have an apple and for lunch I will have fake crab meat (white fish) and cabbage. I'll let you know.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment