"I am woman hear me roar!" Lyrics to a song by Helen Reddy , but today I am not roaring. I am flailing and falling and trying desperately to get it back together, but it is not happening. I have to give this to God completely every day. He has been so good. We have not had a rough day yet.... speed bumps, ABSOLUTELY, but not a day like today. Everything has gone wrong and seems to spiral out of control. 7:30 interview with a housekeeper.... she stayed longer than anticipated. I met her in my pjs with one baby dressed, the other not. Afterwards I had to race to get ready for Baby K's ECI (Early Childhood Intervention) appointment at our house at 10:00. That went well and she looks great and healthly, but it was 45 minutes. Kids did their schoolwork, so this is a blessing. In between and afterwards it just didn't go well. Kids wer edemanding things of me and expecting me to hop immediately. It was frustrating! I had to tell them over and over that I can only do so many things at once and at any given time I have choosen the more important one. Yes, it was more important for me to be dressed for the ECO appointment than it was for me to look over Caroline's report on her inventor. One could wait, the other if not done would frighten the woman coming to our house. Now to top it off Diamond has decided that it is perfectly okay to poop in the garage on the carpet we have in there. What??? Praise the Lord it's not in the house, then again, she isn't an inside dog, but in the garage with the puppies. It's not like we can pen her. She has to nurse. Oh boy. Another problem to solve....then there is laundry.... oops, gotta go. I need to make sure Caleb's CHS soccer uniform is washed for his tournament in Tyler tomorrow. He leaves at 7. Fortunately he is riding with a friend. If not, we would have to get ready now and load the car after dinner. There is no way to get 5 children.... 2 of which are infants in the car and out the door by 7:00. Oh the horror of it all. Thank God for friends like Karas! Off to the laundry...
1 comment:
This too shall pass! =) I will be praying for you. Just breathe and be the wonderful woman of God you are and it will all fall into place. LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment