We are praying for a positive outcome to the LETU pool issue, but it is doubtful we will succeed. How a university who was given such a great gift like this could let it go to ruins and then just lock the doors is beyond me. We found it this is one of the largest and nicest pools in the East Texas area with the exception of Lufkin. It was donated and then just let go. No grants were written to maintain it and no one at LETU seems interested. We have just begun our journey with swim and it has been on of the best things we have even been involved in. The coaches are fantastic with the kids and they are getting a great workout and learning fantastic skills. This is not something we want to let go of. Caleb loves it. Colin just started. We are just praying fervently that some miracle will occur. There is another club in the area, but we want OUR COACHES. This has been tough. We get mixed message from staff which has not been a positive view of LETU yet our loyalty remains strong there. We are praying in the end we will see things differently so judgement is not ours. We are planning on Caleb swimming in meets this summer. Colin is just learning to swim, but he is sure he's a champion! I will take pics Thursday to post. I'm behind on that. You bigtime bloggers are way ahead of me. I don't even know how to post them in the middle of my blog, only on the side. Hum.... Laura Clevenland... where are you?! Ha! She's my consultant.
1 comment:
I don't know if there is an easier way, but when I upload pictures, they are all in one bunch. Then I cut and paste and add my little blurbs. It's not hard, but I don't know if there is anything easier.
Post a Comment