Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sick Sunday, but praising God for the journey!

Once again I dared to change my blog and once again I cannot begin to tell you how I did it. I followed the instructions and hundred times with no results. When I went in to delete some of the little tools signs that show up when you adding things... poof, there it was. This is frustrating.
This past week skiing was like a dream. Meaning, I am not sure we actually went. It seems so distant now... we got back around 1:00 Thursday and haven't stopped until we all got sick today. Well, Colin has been sick and went to the doctor to get meds for his horrendous cough and now we are joining him.... fortunately this was after 2 unbelievable days of yard work. Horray! My courtyard is back! The dogs destroyed it so they were put in a dog run and after replacing sod, adding more plants (okay, they aren't all in the ground yet, but placed). The picket fence has one more panel to be repaired. Caleb has finished (almost) the brick sidewalk going from the courtyard to the gate) and it is ready to place pebbles in. The rest of the yard got cleaned and raked and Caleb painted our pink chimney. Hum... interesting. The house;s brick was painted gray before we moved in, but somehow the chimney faded and was a light shade of pink. No one noticed it, but us, but it drove us crazy! Fixed! Thank you Caleb. Our birds are fed with lots of new bird food... we love watching them from the big bay window in our kitchen while we do school. It looks great. Now, school will be in the back yard as long as the weather is great and the gorgeous outdoors doesn't distract us too much. Too much of a good thing??? Glory, glory. I am happy to have this beautiful yard and to be able to return it to it's former glory. God is good.
School, ELO play and sale... this week. Look out, it's another busy one!

No comments: