Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Friday, December 5, 2008

Prayers....

It is a quiet morning since we stayed up a little late last night. I have time to just wake up slowly and think about the day. I will actually be in Orlando tonight. God is so good. Right now I just want to focus on a few friends. GOd I just leift up Doug. He is hurting so much right now and has for most of his life. He knows you love him and he loves you , but he needs your warm embrace right now. I also pray for friends to surround him at every turn and to be there for him. I pray for financial resources to come through in amazing ways as well. Calm his mind and let him know that he can forgive himself, even if other's do not and that you would forgive him IF he had actually done anything wrong that day so long ago, but he didn't. Help him to let it go and not carry this guilt. 30 years is jut too long. A 12 year boy could have done nothing to stop the events that occurred. Hold him and love him through his onoing pain. I lift up my firneds with their own businesses. Lord they honor you in what they do and you get the glory. Bless them more than they could ever expect. Build their businesses beyond explanation and let them know that you will guide them along the way. Mutiply their time and patience to deal with people who may be difficult. IT seems like there is so much anger in the world. Keep those people calm and show them your love. Thank you God for the miracle you performed last Friday with Cheryl H. I am just floored by the accident and that she is alive. Please heal her fast and let her be able to handle the long journey ahead as she has to be so immobile. This is difficult for a go getter like her. Let her feel your comfort. Let her husband accept the help and know it is because they are so loved, not because anyone feels like he can't provide for them. Let this Christmas be a blessing and a time for thankfulness at the life you spared. Look after my father-in-law. We are not sure what the situation is beyond what we are told and you know how that goes. I just pray for his strength and for the doctors to proceed in the right way to set him back on the path to healing. He has so much to offer so many, not just his family. I just pray for all to be smooth and that we all get to meet this June to celebrate this family and their legacy together. May we be a blessing and a light for you that they may see. Open their hearts and minds to the great possibilities of life in your hands. Protect my children as they are with them. Help them to know when to walk away and when to stand up for what they believe is right. Help Caleb also as he struggles with this with a friend in ELO and at church. He is not living the way he should, but hides it until he is with others. Caleb is shocked and hurt that this boy acts this way and knows he needs to take more of a stand against him, but he is afraid. Let him be your light! He so wants to do the right thing and when he doesn step out he sometimes is chastised and threatened. Help him to NOT be afraid of the aftermath of standing up for YOU. Kids are stirring. I just wanted to have time to put my prayers here today. Keep us all safe and bless those who are giving their time for my children today. May they be blessed and have fun together!

No comments: