Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Monday, September 1, 2014

Picking it Back Up

I am the least likely blogger.  I am not a writer, but have lots to say.  I am not a photographer and yet have lots to show.  To change something on the blog takes me hours to figure out.  As I write this post I am in the process and have been for a few weeks of setting up a new blog and moving the decent content over to it. I decided it was time for a new look and a new name.  5 survive the drive is now, most of the time 9 are so sublime or 9 is really fine or 8 some days are late and who knows what number we will be tomorrow.  Okay, those titles aren't interesting, but the point is, we are much larger than a family of 5 now so it seems a little off.  Of course, we're a little off so maybe we should just leave everyone hanging.  Creativity is not my strong suit, so don't expect a catchy new title.  In fact don't hold your breath for the birth of the new blog.  The anticipation might actually be too much. It might take longer than the average pregnancy.  Hum....that is something to ponder?  Maybe a goal?  Get 'er done by the 9 month mark?  We'll see.  I'll be seeing you around a little more often.  More foster stories, adoption stories. Definitely more freezer cooking and comical happenings, but a family who tries really hard, and laughs really hard and falls on our faces often, but lives to tell the tale.  Stick around.  Comment every now and then so I'll know at least one person reads the ponderings of this momma.