
I might be a nerd for this one! Caroline and I want to make various gifts for Christmas. We knew that we have had success with body scrubs and bath salts and various foods, but it is always hard to find something to put them in that is inexpensive and yet cute. We decided to hit Hope's Closet to see what we could scare up and also look for a Halloween costume. We found both. I bargained down for the costume because it was ripped! Yippee! These are the containers that we will put various things in! I just washed and removed the tags, but was so excited that I had to take a picture and act like a real blogger! Now if someone will ooh and ahh appropriately and leave a comment telling me how smart I am....I know it's a stretch, but come on...make my day....then YOU might be the recipient of one of our fine gifts. I am not above bribes apparently! LOL
Oh yeah, I also got the basket. I am a closet basket collector. I LOVE baskets! The basket was .99 and the jars with lids varied from .59 to .89 with no real rhyme or reason for the price. I love the ones that lock down.






4 comments:
Wow! Oooooo Ahhhhh!!!
Love them! Great ideas. Love that you and Caroline are doing it together.
Ooooooo and ahhhhhh:) Love those cute little containers. Thrift shops rock:)
Love the ooh and ahhs. I should have known I could count on you 2! I am so making you something special!
I'll join the crowd - oooooo, ahhhhhh! Did you get my comment via email??!!
Post a Comment