I read this on a blog I stalk from time to time called We ARE that family...It was very profound to me and I wanted to share it.
The Question I've Been Afraid to Ask
"Sometimes I would like to ask God why He allows poverty, suffering, and injustice when He could do something about it.”
“Well, why don’t you ask Him?”
“Because I’m afraid He would ask me the same question.”
(Anonymous) -a quote from A Hole in the Gospel, by Richard Stearn, President of World Vision.
That is so very true....how many questions could we ask that God could just point back to us. We are here and we CAN make a difference....in someone life....maybe just one...maybe it's just our own children...or a stranger, but we cannot sit back and not do something. The son of God who suffered an unbearable death for us...deserves more that we give...so much more. I will gladly go to bed exhausted. I will endure loads of laundry. I will give my "widows mite" because it is truly what I have to give and all I have to give. I have food on my table, a fantastic family, loving friends that I often don't deserve, and more that many people will ever have. I am blessed. This is just BLESSING week for me!






No comments:
Post a Comment