Court..This is much better in Gregg County. We had a time of 3:30. We were in earlier than that and out of there is less than 10 minutes. Whohoo... we are not in Rusk County. What a joy! It was very akward standing beside the "mom" and baby daddy #2 in court. We weren't introduced... just thrown together and in we went. Interesting in more ways than I can describe for privacy reasons, but it was good. Locke went and was in shell shock, but I was calm because it was SO different that Rusk County. They were professional and respectful and just all together!! I held Baby K the whole time and yet stood within inches of her mom. Weird! Baby K looks nothing like her.
Another prayer journey. Baby A is with his parents as we speak and that of course is a journey of prayer that will never end, literally. We will always pray for him. He will always be our child in some ways. We will never forget and never let go. I am thankful for the moments will have all shared and will share in our numbered days ahead. We don't regret a moment, but cherish it and our memories. I now take more pics and videos as I realize that will be all we have. He is a joy!
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






1 comment:
Well, how did court go? You brought tears to my eyes about Baby A. Your strength amazes me! We will be praying for you all.
Post a Comment