Baby A starts going home all day on Sat and all day on Sun this weekend. We knew this was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier. I am cautiously optimistic. I have met his parents on two occasions now and they desperately want their little boy and I desperately want him to be okay and to grow up in a healthy home. We will miss him terribly while he is gone. Pray for our hearts. This is the hard part of this whole process. We can and WILL do this and we will not turn and run. We are here for this purpose and no matter how badly it hurts we have given these children to God and He will remain faithful to them. Not always in ways we understand, but His back is never turned. God will make a way.... We will cry and adjust and move forward. At least they are taking the band aid off slowly for us. Pray for his family and for him! We love him, but more importantly, Jesus loves him
1 comment:
I'll be praying for you this weekend!
Post a Comment