Blogger-120X120-Widget-2013

Friday, August 21, 2009

Great adjustments

Well, a few days bring more changes. "A" now talks all the time (Well, you know what I mean.... babble and chatter). Little wonder at this house. Everyone has to have their say and he is not going to be outdone. I try to make calls while I am feeding him or just watching him play, but no way.... he chatters too loud. It is too cute. Jabberjaws! He loves to play with his little "thingy" that has things hanging from it.... mobile, I guess. I am long out of touch for the names of baby toys. He is still getting up in the night, but diaper rash is gone and he is not crying in pain any more. ALl this by changing the formula! Joy, joy. Can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when we leave for late vacation of sorts. Medieval Times for dinner with friends to celebrate their son's 7th birthday, then Sun, Mon and Tuesday at Great Wolf Lodge. Joy! The rates dramatically dropped now that school is in and if you go during the week and call them to book verses do it over the internet, you get an additional amount off. We got an upgraded room. This should be great with the baby. I can go back to the room when needed with him and we are not in the Texas heat!!! Indoor/outdoor water park for 3 days IN THE HOTEL. HELLO, this is exciting.

No comments: