Bog stalking again, but it didn't help me... Girls, I am trying to find your ATTACHMENTS (or whatever they are called)for the sites you use for saving money. I thought you had them on there... Okay, Laura Hill you did mention MY Penny Pile so you do get credit for that. Laura... I tried all of yours looking for some, but alas I only came up with crazy cakes. lol
I am listing the ones I have received from each of you as good ones to go to. Correct me if I'm wrong or add to the suggestions. I did get into the Yahoo group with Evelyn. Yea! I recommend this too. There is also a coupon yahoo group in East Texas, but hey posted on EVERTHING and it got to be too much for me.
My Penny Pile (local mom)
Money Saving Mom
brianabargains (couldn't access this one)
coupon craving
the discount heroes.... found a band
cellfire
P&G
I am focused and really to make a difference here! Baby steps. I am going for it.
Also the grocerygame (you have to pay for this one, but it's $1 for the first month.
Natural Cupcake Liners 500 Count – Just $5.99!
-
Do you need more supplies for summer baking and treats? These standard size
muffin papers are all made of food grade material. Use these baking cups
worry-...
1 day ago






1 comment:
Hmmm - kind of weird. When I click on the discount heros link it works OK. Here's the website:
http://www.thediscountheroes.com/
Hopefully that will work!
Post a Comment